Saturday, February 10, 2018

KAREMI BHANTE SUTRA : करेमि भंते सूत्र : KAREMI BHANTE SOOTRA LYRICS WITH MEANINGS in ENGLISH ,HINDI AND GUJRATI : करेमि भंते सूत्र : KAREMI BHANTE STOTRA

|| KAREMI BHANTE SUTRA : करेमि भंते सूत्र ||
To download this song click HERE
KAREMI BHANTE SUTRA 7: 
KAREMI BHANTE SOOTRA LYRICS WITH MEANINGS in ENGLISH ,HINDI AND GUJRATI :
 करेमि भंते सूत्र : KAREMI BHANTE STOTRA




||  करेमि भंते सूत्र ||

Karemi Bhante Sutra is recited to take the vow of Samayika.  Samayika means equanimity.  In essence, the person follows the five great vows of conduct for the duration of Samayika.  During the duration of Samayika, one should do meditation, Pratikraman, or religious study, and otherwise recite Namaskar Sutra continuously in silence.  One should not attend to or think of any worldly matters.




|| करेमि भंते सूत्र || 

    करेमि भंते !

सामाइयं सावज्जं जोगं पच्चक्खामि,
जाव नियमं पज्जुवासामि,
दुविहं, ति-विहेणं,
मणेणं, वायाए, काएणं,
न करेमि, न कारवेमि, तस्स भंते !
पडिक्कमामि, निंदामि, गरिहामि, अप्पाणं वोसिरामि. . .1.




SIMPLE EXPLANATION OF KAREMI BHANTE SUTRA




 KAREMI BHANTE SUTRA!
SAMAIYAM SAVAJJAM JOGAM PACCAKKHAMI,
JAVA NIYAMAM PAJJUVASAMI, 
DUVIHAM, TI-VIHENAM,
MANENAM, VAYAE, KAENAM, 
NA KAREMI, NA KARAVEMI,
TASSA BHANTE ! PADIKKAMAMI,
 NINDAMI, GARIHAMI,
APPANAM VOSIRAMI.    1


Meaning in English



Meaning of Karemi Bhante Sutra in Hindi and English word by word.

Oh Forgiving Gurudev !  I will meditate, worship, and repent for my sins, or study religious scriptures for the duration of Samayika.

I also take the vow of refraining from all wrongful activities.
With the two-fold activities; I will not do and I will not make others do any wrongful activities.
 
With three-fold activities of mind, speech, and body, I will not overlook any wrongful activities.
 
Oh respected Guruji!  I give up all harmful activities of my mind, my speech, and my body.  I criticize myself for my wrongful actions.  I express disapproval of my de-merits.  I am determined to free myself from worldly bondage.






IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LIST OF ALL THE SONGS TO DOWNLOAD  JUST CLICK THE BELOW HIGHLIGHTED BUTTON TO DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE DRIVE
Note : Click HERE to download from google drive and click on the song or down arrow 
to download it

JAINAM JAYATI SHASHNAM

No comments:

Post a Comment